Okay ladies, football is here whether you like it or not! If you’re looking for an easy recipe for the guys (or whoever) to snack on, here is my way of making guacamole for Sunday get togethers. It’s always the first thing to get eaten up, and I get compliments on it every time.
What you will need:
8 Large Avacados
Cilantro (to taste)*
- 1 Lime
- 3 med-large cloves of garlic*
- Your favorite med-hot salsa
- Large Jalepenos*
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mash up all the avacados together in a mixing bowl.
- Mince garlic and cilantro up and add to the avacado.
Stir in about half of a small jar of your preferred hot salsa.
- Squeeze in 3/4 of the juice from a large lime.
- Dice up a large jalepeno, add seeds and all into the mix (discard the stems).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for 20-30 mins.
Top it off with some diced tomatoes and enjoy!
* Depending on how many people I am making this for I will add more or less of these specific items. You can always add more jalepenos if you like it really spicy. I also leave a small batch out for the kids before I add the jalepenos just in case they are not fans of the heat.